This device allows you to safely and remotely kill your electronic ignition equipped
engine your transmitter.igniton system is Fiber Optically Coupled to isolate your
igniton system from your radio system .(No Interference!!)
This device features the following:
1. Includes a remote mountable bright LED to indicate when the ignition is armed.
2. Fiber Optic conpled input/output.
3. Pic12F675 Controller.
4. Li-Po/Li-lon/A123/Ni-Mh/NiCad Input.
5. Up to 20 Volt 16 amp MOS-FET(IRF7456) output.
6. Low to 3Volt 3amp output.
7. Low Voltage Drop-Less than 150mv.
8.100% Surface Mount Technology.
9. Heavy Gauge Wires,universal connectors.
10.Small and light weight –only 0.3 OZ!(8g)
11.Reverse Bettery input protection.
12. Shut down the transmitter power or receiver to cut off automatically when
This device plugs into a spare receiver channel
This is a must have safety device for any gas powered plane!
This device allows you to safely kill your engine at anytime (on the
ground ,or in the air!)
Or when out of control also allows kill the enfine
Great kill switch for my gas engines, never fly without one, great size for tight installations.
Used it with my AR10000 receiver and a falkon electronic ignition / zdz 40 engine.
The RcExl opto kill switch is easy to install, weighs very little, takes up next to no space, and best of all, can save you money as in save your plane as it did for me (lost the screw in my throttle servo) I had no way to kill the engine except for the opto kill switch, I just lined up my plane for the runway, and as slow and low as I could get, flipped the switch on my radio and deadsticked in for a landing. If it wasn't for the RcExl opto kill switch I don't think my plane would've made it in one piece.